I want the top Family package, but does it renew at full price?
What if i buy a second package will it be good for two years. Its on sale now, lol
Hi rlsomrak,
Here’s how it works with Bitdefender renewals and buying extra packages:
Auto-renewal price: Yes, it will renew at full price. Discounted/sale prices are only for the first billing cycle. If you want to avoid being charged full price later, you can turn off auto-renewal anytime in your Bitdefender Central account.
Buying a second package: If you buy another key while it’s on sale, you can usually use it to extend your current subscription (as long as it’s the exact same package/number of devices). Otherwise, you can just save the new key and activate it right when your current one expires.
Hello,
If the auto-renewal option remains active, your Bitdefender subscription will be automatically extended at Bitdefender's then-current price, excluding promotional and discount pricing. No further action is required from you. But you can disable this option anytime after the initial purchase. Here's more information on how to configure your preferences for this feature:
https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/29081/
If you purchase a new subscription from the Bitdefender website, make sure it's identical to the one you currently have. This way, if you renew early, you won't lose any remaining validity, as the existing subscription will be extended seamlessly. If you have a new activation code ordered from the Bitdefender website, keep in mind that your subscription starts as soon as you purchase it online, not when you activate the code in your Central account. So, the countdown begins immediately after your order is placed. This means that if you wait for the current subscription to expire before you redeem the new activation code in Central, you will lose some validity from that code.
I hope the information is helpful.
Many Thanks, I am a DAV and I have to max each buck. Your responses were much appreciated.
I am 79 so I would prefer entering both activation codes at once so I don't forget or lose. It seems the great unknown is whether or not, when I enter the second activation code, that my time frame is increased by a year.