Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Access My Bitdefender Account

Options

I bought BitDefender 2011 AntiVirus yesterday and I was unable to complete the installation because I couldn't login/create a BitDefender account. When I used my email address used to buy the product and a password it says the password does not match. I never provided a password for the account. When I try to create an account, I get this email already exists. I cannot do forgot password in the application, it does nothing. When I try forgot password on your website it says this email is not in our database.

How can I setup/retrieve my account?

Comments

• Hello vchris,

One of my colleagues from the Customer Service department will contact you shortly by email with the necessary information to create an account because an account with your email address doesn't exist.

• Hello vchris,

One of my colleagues from the Customer Service department will contact you shortly by email with the necessary information to create an account because an account with your email address doesn't exist.

I experienced what appears to be the same thing as vchris. I bought the product last night and tried to install it. After waiting for forever for the download, the installation validated the license number and went to the next step -- Enable Online Features". I tried to set up a new account (since I just bought the product and hadn't installed it before), but it tells me an account already exists for me. But when I click that I forgot my password (which I have never actually provided), it says no account exists. So, I can't get the install to work...

So... whatever you told vchris, would you please share it with me as well?

Thanks,

mlh

• Hello,

Actually vchris was using a license key for a different product.

Mlh please provide me via PM (Private Message) with the following information:

- the license key you used when trying to register

- the email you used to create the BitDefender account

- have you activated your account ?

Looking forward to your answer!

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.