Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Read Me File/known Compatibility Issues?

Options
columbo
columbo
edited September 2010 in Old topics

When I installed and was using the BD Version 10, and the 2008 Security Suite, it would show a Read Me File upon install that would list the known compatibility issues with the product. When I installed my Trial Version of Pro 2011, I didn't see it, did I miss not seeing that file?

One of my concerns is that I used to use Norton's Clean Sweep, and was told in the old forum that if I used it, to disable the Real Time AV Shield as it would scan as Norton was sweeping, and could cause problems. Would this version also need to have the Real Time Protection disabled as I run CCleaner, or Glary Utilities cleaner?

BDcompatibilities.jpg

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Hi,

I would recommend you to be really careful when you run the CCleaner not to remove entries associated with BitDefender. Other than that keep in mind that all products using a real time protection service will create issues if used when BitDefender is installed.