Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bsod While Installing Ts2011

Options

I uninstalled my TS2010 with the uninstall tool on this site.

Then went to install (online version) TS2011 and during the screen after terms conditions BSoD. it happens in quick scan step.

Then tried the install 2x more and same thing.

I reinstalled my operating system which is windows 7 64-bit ultimate but the problem was there again and again.

Any help would be great. Now i can't install TS2011 and also TS2010 because and error dialog appears while trying to install TS2010.

intel core i5-750 2.66GHz

4GB RAM OCZ DDR3

Gigabyte P55-USB3 Motherboard

nvidia GeForce Gtx 465 1GB

(the same topic was closed so i posted the new one)

Comments

• Hello,

Please skip the scan at installation of 2011 and let me know if the installation was successful. If not please follow the steps below:

1. Download THIS tool.

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE then send me a PM with the download link.

Kind regards,

• e.mashayekh@yahoo.com
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hello,

Please skip the scan at installation of 2011 and let me know if the installation was successful. If not please follow the steps below:

1. Download THIS tool.

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE then send me a PM with the download link.

Kind regards,

I skipped the scan and installed it on my PC but in the system scan after finishing the installation progress and in a quick scan i manually ran, the BSoD occurred again.

Uploaded the requested file and sent the PM,Waiting for your answer.

• B_D
    B_D
    edited November 2010
    Options

I've had the same issue, I emailed them over and over, forum post as well, they still yet to fix this problem. I was using TS2010 instead but now this program icon in system tray goes gray and have to restart computer for program to work again.

I tried to re-install TS2011(64) and again while scan on install BSOD, I tried same as you did and cancel scan on install, but then scans once installed just cause BSOD anyway.

Daniel M, is there anything I can do. If you can't fix it is there a way to get refund??

PS I'de email but support threw email = non working.

Old forum post closed, so posting here.

• Hey B_D,

I have re-open the ticket ID: 201008251009711. Check your email and send me the requested info.

• B_D
    Options

I replied to email week ago, did not get response. I have just emailed again.

Again I hope I get help!

B_D

• Hi B_D,

Tried to find a phone number where I can reach you but since you have none added to your account couldn't call you. Also searched all our conversations, couldn't find any. Please send me a PM with a phone # and a convenient time when you can be reach this week (December 13-20).

• Hi bitdefender support

I've the same quick scan causing bluescreen issue with IS 2011, there is definitely a problem with your latest version of BD 2011. See my post right before this one.

• Unknown
    edited December 2010
    Options

TheHon I just answer to your topic :)

I understand you can't install BitDefender therefore please follow the steps below so we can start analyzing the PC and find the reason of the installation issue:

1. Download this file:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.

7. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link and one for the topic you started.

Looking forward to your answer!

P.S. Please do not post in others topics even if you have a related issue. You already have your own topic where we troubleshoot it. Considering you a new member on our Forums, I have not warned you to 10%.

• B_D
    Options

Sent you a pm two days ago, and yesterday... as tomorrow is 16th, hope to hear from you soon DanyDan

B_D

• B_D
    Options

Thanks for the help DanyDan, glad ts2011 is finally installed.

This discussion has been closed.