Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Invalid License Warning At Startup (again)

Options
leighton@mail.com
edited September 2010 in Old topics

It is the 18th of September and I'm still getting the annoying Invalid License message at startup. BDAV 2011 status says I still have 262 days left on the license. When will this be resolved?

Comments

• George R.
    edited September 2010
    Options

Hello Leighton,

Was the issue fixed temporarily after the update or was it always there?

Make sure you update BitDefender by right clicking on the icon in the system tray and select Update Now.

Keep me posted.

• Hello Leighton,

Was the issue fixed temporarily after the update or was it always there?

Make sure you update BitDefender by right clicking on the icon in the system tray and select Update Now.

George,

It was fixed, but now on the 18th, it's back.

All updates are current(I wouldn't have it any other way).

Thanks,

Leighton

• Hi Leighton,

Please right click on BitDefender icon in the System tray and select 'About'. Please tell me the Build displayed.

Open BitDefender and switch it to Expert View from the Options button. Go to Update tab and tell me:

- Virus signatures

- Engine Version

Regards,

• Dan

BitDefender 14.0.23.312

Signature 6413990

Engine 7.33971

• Hi,

Please try to repair BitDefender and let me know if the same issue still occur:

- click on the Start menu button and go to All Programs

- go to BitDefender 2011 -> Repair or Remove

- select Repair and follow the on-screen instructions

- restart the PC when the process is complete.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Dan,

I did the repair. Haven't seen a hiccup since.

I couldn't find any way to backup my settings. I had to go back in and restore all of my settings. How do you backup settings? BDAV 2010 had a way to do it, but I couldn't find it in BDAV 2011.

Thanks,

Leighton

• Glad to see the issue doesn't reproduce anymore. It shouldn't from now on. The feature that you are talking about is no longer available in 2011.

I will consider the issue resolved and will close the topic. If you have any further queries feel free to contact me at any time.

Yours,

This discussion has been closed.