Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Should Say Bitdefender 2011 Beta ?

Options

looking at the vast amount of problems it might have been wise to call it a beta

No save settings in firewall

real time protection off as default

intrusion protection off as default

cpu hogging

unscheduled virus scans

i havent seen the forum this busy since the last major cockup with Trojan.FakeAlert.5 in March

please BD sort your act out

Comments

• looking at the vast amount of problems it might have been wise to call it a beta

No save settings in firewall

real time protection off as default

intrusion protection off as default

cpu hogging

unscheduled virus scans

i havent seen the forum this busy since the last major cockup with Trojan.FakeAlert.5 in March

please BD sort your act out

you got it bro... huge installer with bloated features... plus make my PC crashes overtime... an AntiVirus that is slowdown your PC and destroy your documents...

you may waiting for the moderator report this thread to developer... if the developer or maybe the developer can give a response to this thread...

• Hello,

No save settings in firewall -> What settings are you referring to ?

real time protection off as default -> By default as installation ? No, it's set to ON. Have you used a previous version of BitDefender ?

intrusion protection off as default -> IDS is off by default as it is not a common feature but one that will enhance your PC security by monitoring each and every application you are running on that PC. The option is by default set to OFF to avoid false positive reporting.

cpu hogging -> Do you meet the system requirements ?

unscheduled virus scans -> most of the times is caused NOT by a BitDefender faulty module but because users have one of the features turned on called "Perform a Full system scan when the system is idle for 30 minutes"

What BitDefender product are you using ? What Operating System ? Do you encounter all the above mentioned issues ?

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.