Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Is 2011 And Mail Protection

Options
Randyboy99
edited October 2010 in Old topics

I just installed BDIS2011 and I was doing my settings in Expert Mode and I notice that there are these 2 boxes to check for protecting or scanning email both incoming and outgoing and I checked both boxes as these seemed to be heuristic settings and when I re-opened the settings I noticed that both boxes had become un-checked. I guess I need to know how to configure these heuristic settings when in Expert Mode.

How is my email scanned normally with BDIS 2011? So far the settings seemed fairly standard however like I said I need to know how to set for Email and should I just have the setting for scanning only new and changed files or should I have all the boxes checked, like scan accessed files/and all sub boxes? You see where I'm going with this? I need some template on what to check and why or what not to check under these "Real Time Protection".

Comments

This discussion has been closed.