Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Services Are Not Responding

Options

Ticket> > > ID:201008271008777, Ticket ID:201008251011138 I have done everything that these two emails have suggested. Tried several uninstalls and reinstalls as suggested. Used the computer uninstall program and bitdefender 2011 uninstall program with several reboots before install. Switched to your full Total Security 2011 program and still the problem. Still the program quits responding. I had Bitdefender Internet Security 2011, I use Windows 7 64 bits. After 5 min from opening the computer, i have a message Bitdefender has encountered a critical error - and is asking for a restart. After restart, the red icon from taskbar is becoming grey and i have the message - Bitdefender services are not responding. I have uninstalled bitdefender with uninstall tool and reinstall, same problems. I have been fighting this issue for a months. I have been on remote with Daniel but the problem is still here. Now the program will do full system scans up to 4 times a day without being scheduled or told to.

Comments

• Now the program will do full system scans up to 4 times a day without being scheduled or told to.

Look on the Tune-up-->Optimization tab. If it is checked, uncheck the option to run a scan when the system is idle.

• Look on the Tune-up-->Optimization tab. If it is checked, uncheck the option to run a scan when the system is idle.

Thanks, that solved one problem. Now if it would only keep running and stop having the serious errors which require a reboot.

• Great - the easy one is solved. ;)

Since Daniel has been actively involved in working with you on your other problem, please give him an opportunity to find and read your most recent post and respond.

Thanks,

• Hello,

Wasn't the issue with Bdagent.exe crashing ? Please reply with your TeamViewer details via email.

This discussion has been closed.