Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key Invalid?

Options

I bought a BitDefender 2011 internet security key online a week ago.

However, when I put the key in the registration procedure, it turned out to be "a key for BitDefender 2011 internet security not for this software" WTF!?

Then I click the button "Yes, Install", and it seems to be accepted while it need me to input a license key again when I double click the icon tray later

Everytime I start my computer, the window of "Invalid key" shows up and I have to input the license key once and once again.

Recently I found that it need me to input the license key if only the dashboard closed.

What's more, I cannot update the account info. when I finish submitting the account info and it turn out to be successful, nothing changes on dashboard, and there will always be a issue which is "no bitdefender account"!?

Comments

• George R.
    edited November 2010
    Options

Hello Arthur,

I will ask for your purchased license key via PM.

Thank you.

• Issue escalated to Sales department. George will assist you further via email. Topic closed.

• George R.,

I am replying to this message because I have a similar problem with a just purchased license for BitDefender Total Security 2011 ((3 PCs , 1 year)). When I am asked for the License No. at the beginning of the installation it is accepted and I get a congratulations message. In the final part of the installation, I recieve and Invalid License Key message and when I attempt to re-enter, I receive a message that my license is for BitDefender Total Security Online Backup. Would you like to install this product instead?

Could you please help me with this issue?

Jim M

• George R.
    edited November 2010
    Options

Hello Jim,

Of course, I will help you out with this issue via PM / email.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.