Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Outlook Express - No Bitdefender Toolbar

Options

I've just recently upgraded to Bitdefender Total Security 2011. Everything seems to be working fine, EXCEPT, I'm using two email clients MS Outlook (business) and MS Outlook Express (personal). MS Outlook has the Bitdefender Toolbar, but MS Outlook Express does not and has no option to display it under "Toolbars". How can I add the Bitdefender toolbar to MS Outlook Express?

Thanks,

Jim M

Comments

• Hello,

What Add-ins do you have on MS Outlook Express ? What versions of MSOE and MS Outlook are you using ? Both the same version? Does the issue occur only after the upgrade to 2011 ?

Looking forward to your answer!

• MS Outlook Express ver. 6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp 080413-2105)

No Add-ins

MS Outlook 2003 (11.8325.8329) SP3

I was using SPAMFighter as my previous anti-spam software. Both email clients worked with it.

Thanks for your help.

Jim M

Hello,

What Add-ins do you have on MS Outlook Express ? What versions of MSOE and MS Outlook are you using ? Both the same version? Does the issue occur only after the upgrade to 2011 ?

• FYI,

I did two repairs of the installation and two restarts and the problem seems to be fixed. I now have the Bitdefender Toolbar on both my Outlook and Outlook Express clients.

Thanks,

Jim M

Hello,

• Hi,

Glad to see the issue is resolved now. Case resolved, topic closed.

Kind regards and a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.