Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trouble Installing Antivirus 2011 [solved]

Options

I am currently having an issue installing 2011 antivirus. I was successful with my first computer (Desktop) However when I tried to install on My Laptop running windows XP. I was able to uninstall 2010 antivirus but the install of 2011 antivirus did not complete and after a reboot my laptop will not connect to my wireless router. Things I have already tried 1) connected other devices to the router to ensure the router was functioning properly (the laptop was connected as well before the uninstall) 2) Uninstalled the wireless card and reinstalled. 3) checked that DHCP was selected in the TCP/IP Properties for the network 4) Tried to connect through a wired connection that was working but disabled at the time, when I connected a cable and enabled the connection It displayed the same symptoms.

Symptoms

Will try to connect but continues to say aquiring network address and never connect

I believe some network connection file must have been damaged during the uninstall however I would prefer not to completely reinstall but I am out of my depth here. Please assist

TheGr8Wizard

Comments

• Is there any one that can help??

Thegr8wizard

• Thanks for the assist - figured it out

The DHCP Service did not start - Found and fixed

Thanks Again

• Glad you were able to fix your problem. :)

Please feel free to open another topic if you have any other issues.

Problem resolved, topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.