Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Remote Parental Control Dashboard

Options

Dear Support,

Each time I visit Remote Parental Control Dashboard, the speed of web page is very slow when it loads up. I think the server of Remote Parental Control Dashboard is require hardware upgrade, to handle the high volume of users.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,

What is your Internet connection type and speed ? What browser are you using ? What BitDefender product ? What Operating System ? Also please define "very slow when it loads up". Only when you visit the page first time or even for a Refresh (F5) ?

Try to disable Antiphishing and let me know if the issue still occur. Last but not least also disable the "Scan HTTP traffic" option under Antivirus -> Custom Level

Looking forward to your answer!

• Hello,

What is your Internet connection type and speed ? What browser are you using ? What BitDefender product ? What Operating System ? Also please define "very slow when it loads up". Only when you visit the page first time or even for a Refresh (F5) ?

Try to disable Antiphishing and let me know if the issue still occur. Last but not least also disable the "Scan HTTP traffic" option under Antivirus -> Custom Level

Looking forward to your answer!

Thanks for your reply.

Telstra cable internet, 30mbps is sharing by three computer (Wired connection), behind cisco wrvs4400n router. Bitdefender Internet Security 2011. Operatin system on two computers are Windows 7 Pro, the third is Wndows XP Pro. Slow even I refresh the page.

I will try your recommendation and let you know. :)

This discussion has been closed.