Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Avc [resolved]

Options

The AVC is not activated permanently. It is always disabled after restarting. how to enable it permanently? :unsure:

Comments

• Hello,

Please start by mentioning what BitDefender product are you using and what Operating System. Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Hello,

Today being the first day back into the Office, I have analyzed and sent you the results of the logs. The BitDefender Internet Security was not installed completely due to TuneUp Utilities running on the PC. Check your email for instructions on how to resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

• Hello,

Today being the first day back into the Office, I have analyzed and sent you the results of the logs. The BitDefender Internet Security was not installed completely due to TuneUp Utilities running on the PC. Check your email for instructions on how to resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

Now it's working after following your instructions. Thank you very much! :rolleyes:

• Thanks for posting back with your success. :)

Feel free to open a new topic if you have the need.

Issue resolved, topic closed.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.