Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Proper Authorization

Options

When I scan my computer, I get a message at the end saying it couldn't scan certain things because I don't have proper authorization. It's my computer; I have authorization for everything. How do I cause it to scan everything?

Comments

• Which Windows OS are you running - XP, Vista, Windows 7? Can you please post a screenshot of the scan results window showing some examples?

Awaiting your reply,

• I ran a deep scan and didn't get that result again. Go figure.

But I'll ask another question. What 206675 files would the scan have skipped? There were some other password protected ones, but I think they were all fonts. A lot of the skipped ones are in the sysem32\driverstore\filerepository folder.

Which Windows OS are you running - XP, Vista, Windows 7? Can you please post a screenshot of the scan results window showing some examples?

Awaiting your reply,

• As explained in the BD User's Guide:

30.9. What Are the Skipped Items in the Scan Log?

All files that appear as Skipped in the scan report are clean.

For increased performance, BitDefender does not scan files that have not changed since the last scan.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.