Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Is Too Slow!

Options

Hi All

I installed BitDefender Internet Security 2011 recently and after installing the same my internet became too slow.So i contacted the Support team and they told me to uninstall other security solutions and also to reinstall the Bitdefender.

But even after reinstalling, the same issue persists. Iam using Firefox and sometimes the browser itself will get STUCK!!! I tried in different browsers but still the same.The problem occurs only when iam browsing and while downlading iam getting my max speed.Also while using embedded chat in gmail it looses connection every 10mins and it wil try to reconnect and will fail.

Iam really frustrated.PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

Comments

• Hi rooney10,

Welcome on the forum!

You write:

I installed BitDefender Internet Security 2011 recently and after installing the same my internet became too slow

What do you mean by installing the same and iam getting my max speed (which is...?)

Please give as many details as possible on your system!

You have XP? which? sp2 sp3? Vista? which? Seven and so on... memory?

Example: I have Firefox too with very few add-ins but adding Eudora recently slows down my surf a bit indeed... I'll have to check and tune it up. The more we install the more the system slackens.

so give as many details as possible on your system! (put them in your profile, so it is not necessary to repeat in every message). A BD expert will probably answer you soon.

Regards,

L.

• hi Lionet

"What do you mean by installing the same" - What i meant by this is after installing Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 my internet became slow

While downloading iam getting my maximum speed of my 2mbps connection(around 200-250kbps)

I only have Real player and Skype addon for my firefox browser and firefox version is 3.6.12

Iam using Win XP SP3 , AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 5000+(2.6GHZ) , 3GB DDR2 memory, 1GB 9600GT Graphics card

Hope this helps!!!

This discussion has been closed.