Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Google Chrome

Options

Hi. My web browser is google chrome and I realised bitdefender blocks dangerous websites in internet explorer but not in google chrome. When i try to access to a dangerous website in internet explorer it says "The web page blocked by BitDefender included objects that were either infected or likely to be infected with a virus. Your system has NOT been infected." But in google chrome nothing happens. Can anyone help me with this?

Comments

• Help

• Hello,

Can you post me a screenshot with the message displayed when the page is blocked ? Thanks.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program -click on "Start-> All Programs-> Accessories->

Paint".

In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file as JPG and attach it to this topic.

This discussion has been closed.