Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key Invalid?

Options

I have a similar problem with a just purchased license for BitDefender Total Security 2011 ((3 PCs , 1 year)). When I am asked for the License No. at the beginning of the installation it is accepted and I get a congratulations message. In the final part of the installation, I recieve and Invalid License Key message and when I attempt to re-enter, I receive a message that my license is for BitDefender Total Security Online Backup. Would you like to install this product instead?

Could you please help me with this issue? :mellow:

Comments

• Hello kalaivani,

In order to solve this issue, I will need your purchased license key. I will contact you via your email address associated with the forum account.

Thank you.

• Hello kalaivani,

In order to solve this issue, I will need your purchased license key. I will contact you via your email address associated with the forum account.

Thank you.

Hello, can you please help me with this issue as well? I've called support 4 times and no valid solutions have been offered.

Thank you.

• Unknown
    edited January 2011
    Options

Hello Kage7,

Please send me the following information via PM (Private Message) ONLY:

- license key used;

- your operating system (what Windows are you using);

- PC architecture (32-bits / 64-bits)

- the exact error message you receive when trying to register BitDefender

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.