Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

You Are No Longer Protected

Options

I just installed BD 2011 from a bought CD and it is complaining about my registration. There is a yellow bang on the dashboard under status details for "Registration". I have a valid license and the current license key information states that it is valid for 730 days. BD appears to disable itself when windows boot_s and when I move the cursor over the icon in the right hand corner of the task bar, the following message appears, "You are no longer protected!". Does anyone know what this means? I have tried un-installing and re-installing. BD's online site also says that my license is okay. Please help.

Comments

• Hello Jab,

I will contact you via the email address associated with the forum account. We need to first gather more information in order to determine the cause of this issue.

Thank you :)

• Hello Jab,

I am sorry that I kept you waiting. I will reply to your emails with a solution to this issue.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.