Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key Expired [solved]

Options

I installed BD Antivirus Pro 2011, the license key is valid, but on the dashboard is says the license key is expired, and is prompting me to buy a new one. Help!

Comments

• I installed BD Antivirus Pro 2011, the license key is valid, but on the dashboard is says the license key is expired, and is prompting me to buy a new one. Help!

Welcome to the club. What a joke. These guys can't even figure out how to implement licensing properly. This is by far the worst anti-virus software that I have ever installed.

• Welcome to the club. What a joke. These guys can't even figure out how to implement licensing properly. This is by far the worst anti-virus software that I have ever installed.

I think the software would be great if it would work properly. I called these guys three times and did everything they told me to do to rectify the situation, and I keep getting the same result. I have been referred to a "senior technician" to handle the issue, but I'm at the point where I want to just return it and save myself from throwing my computer out the window. Too bad Wal-Mart won't accept it since the packaging is opened.

• George R.
    edited December 2010
    Options

Hello ShaunK,

Are you using the Intermediate mode interface? Please click on Options and select Expert View.

Now, what does the Dashboard show next to the Registration and Expires in entries?

@jab I would like to ask you to do the same and tell me what the results are.

Thank you :)

post-36183-1291359443_thumb.jpg

• Hello ShaunK,

Are you using the Intermediate mode interface? Please click on Options and select Expert View.

Now, what does the Dashboard show next to the Registration and Expires in entries?

Under Registration it says "Version"

Under Expires in it says "0 Days"

• Hello ShaunK,

post-39728-1291364919_thumb.jpg

• Hello,

What I do not understand is why you both have expired SERVER/NETWORK Professional(Ent+Prof+Server+Wmi) license keys under your account.

We will investigate this issue further and I will contact you via email with steps on how to fix it.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

• Hello,

What I do not understand is why you both have expired SERVER/NETWORK Professional(Ent+Prof+Server+Wmi) license keys under your account.

We will investigate this issue further and I will contact you via email with steps on how to fix it.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

After the instructions in the email you sent, the product is up and running perfectly, thank you, this can be labeled closed.

• Great, thanks for posting back with your results. :)

Case resolved, topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.