Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Need Some Answers Before Buying Bitdefender Internet Security2011

Options
mmby2010
edited December 2010 in Old topics

hi

how are you guys

i have some questions ?

i will buy bitdefender 2011 internet security now

so :

1- i download it from its site .. so can i download it from any other site ,,, does it will work too with the license ?

2- its 14.0.23.312 ... so does the license working in all 2011 internet security ... i mean 14.0 and else ?

3- i downloaded Arabic version ... can i use the license with English version too .. i mean remove mine after using the license and download English version and use the same license in same laptop .

thanks guys for helping

Comments

• Hello LiFeSteaLeR,

I will try to answer your inquiries below:

1. All major sites have install packages linked to download.bitdefender.com or mirror sites.

2. A valid license key will work any legitimate installation of BitDefender 2011

3. You can use the purchased license key to register any localized version of BitDefender 2011 (e.g. Arabic, English, French)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

• wooooooooooow

ty george for answering me

i got all

i have more 1 question :

1- i download it now for 30 days trial , can i use it now for 30 days then buy the license after it finished

and does all functions working in trial ?

• Yes. That is exactly how the 30-day trial is designed to work - buy after you try. During the 30-day trial, it is 100% functional. No features are disabled during the trial period.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.