Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problems Installing Bd Total Security 2011

Options

Hi Folks,

I am unable to install BD Total Security 2011. I saved the file sent in the email to my desk top and ran it numerous times. Each time it freezes after a couple of minutes installing. I thought it was first the download speed of my internet connection but I checked my connection and it is running perfectly as I was able to download other software easily.

Has anyone had this same issue?

My laptop is 32 bit.

Any help is greatly appreciated, as If I can't get it sorted, I 'll have to get a different security suite.

Thanks,

Brian

Comments

• Try downloading and installing the full version of BDTS 2011. The direct download link can be found in this topic.

If that still hangs during install, then you will probably have to run the sysdump tool and submit the generated log files to BD tech support for investigation. Something else on your PC may be interfering with the installation of BD. If needed, follow this procedure to run the sysdump tool:

1. Download this file: http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR' and will be located in the same folder where you ran sysdump.exe from.

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Send a PM (Private Message) with the download link to DanyDan of tech support. Include a link to this topic and give him as much detail as possible about your problem symptoms. Also provide any other relevant configuration information.

Depending on their workload, it may take several days for them to respond.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.