Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Long Does It Take For Bitdefender To Get Back To An Open Ticket?

Options
pricecc
edited December 2010 in Old topics

Will "ANYONE" "PLEASE" "PLEASE" "PLEASE" Help me??

There is an "OPEN" TICKET [Ticket ID:201012071007061] on this problem. And the problem started on 11/27/2010 , And on 11/28/2010 I sent TWO e-mail's in for help on this. But no one got back with me. So on the 12/03/2010, I sent anouther e-mail to bitdefender, and still NO ONE would get back to me!!!

So on 12/07/2010, I contacted bitdefender AGAIN. BUT this time ( and it really floored me that they took the time to get back with me ) , But they asked me to Download a file < siw.exe >. And to "SAVE" it on my computer, I DID this. But when I tried to open it it would NOT open. So I REPLYED to the person that got back with me, and told him that it would not open. I then got an e-mail from someone else from bitdefender that told me:

Dear Calvin ,

Thank you for your reply

Please be so kind and tell me if you are encountering the same message when

you try to install/run another application.

Also please try the following :

Please go to this Microsoft article and follow the steps there in order to

install the latest Windows Installer:

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/942288

After you install it, please restart the computer and try to install the

BitDefender product.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

So I e-mailed them back and told them that: NO I am "NOT" encountering the same message when

I try to install/run another application.

And that, The Windows Installer:

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/942288 :: Is "NOT" for Windows 7 Home Pre. 32-bit.

BUT after I sent this e-mail No one has gotten back with me at all. And I have REsent them an e-mail 5 times.

But I will try here AGAIN to get help?

I am using YOUR bitdefender Internet 2011 and have been for a long time with no problems. Until 11/27/2010 when I saw a little window pop up from bitdef. that said that I needed to reboot for the new updates. So I did so. And when my computer tried to restart it showd a "BLUE SCREEN" and keeped tring to restart on it's own, But before it would get to the sign on window it would go back to the bluescreen again and it would only stay there for 4 seconds or so ( not long enough to read it ). And it would keep doing this over and over again. The only way I can start it is either in safe mode OR by putting in my Windows DVD and going to Recover at a prev. time. But sooner or later the bitdefender window would pop back up for an update and I would have to do this all over again. So all that I am asking you is if you would PLEASE get back with me on this ASAP??? Or at lest take the time to tell me that you have used me for my money and how I can UNINSTALL bitdefender??

I am sorry to sound this way but you will NOT even take the time to e-mail me back and tell me how I can fix this.

:wub:

This discussion has been closed.