Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender New Build Release

Options

What issues/bugs have been fixed in the new Build?

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Waiting for reply? Why Technical Support response is pending, no one is responding to posts? Is the Technical Support team for this forum substituting by others?

• For one thing 'game mode' doesn't seem to be working any more. Its still in the pop up and the confirmation still shows up but it stays turned off anyway.

• Hi ONT,

LOL why you always think about bad things happening in BitDefender ? No, nobody has been substituted and I am still in charge of the Forums and the team assisting on this Forum. We had a Forum maintenance yesterday and before that I was off duty taking some exams therefore some of you, our Forum Users, haven't received an answer yet. I would like to point out the fact that I will answer each and every one of the queries posted by the end of this week.

Regarding the new Build, I will post a topic soon with the resolved fixes and pinned the topic. This topic is now closed.

This discussion has been closed.