Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BitDefender crashes everyday

Options
Bugzee
edited December 2010 in Old topics
Hi Ella,

Lattely I have logged into my personal account on Bitdefender website to find that I can download BD2011 and register with BD2010 license ... try to rollback them settings from my previous post ( it is quite old ) to defaults and then uninstall BD2010 and install fresh copy of BD2011 and check how it qoes.

Regards,

in my case its bitdefender 2011 crashes every day.

using windows xp, 32 bit.

bitdefender worked fine for about 30-40 days.only i coudnt get the updates t owork properly.so i wronte to the support tool.

they gave me a fancy feedback that i needed to uninstall google desktop.right next thing u guys will say is move on to linux now.any ways so i did as the email suggested and wolaaah, now my bbitdefnder crashes every 4 hours.same problem different version.

was this issue fixed ever???

Comments

• Hi,

Yes Bugzee, the issue was resolved. I also believe that we need to further investigate the issue you encounter and resolve it.

What Windows XP Service Pack are you using ? Do you have any other security software installed on the PC ?

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file.

Looking forward to your answer!

This discussion has been closed.