Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Strange Issue With Antivirus

Options

Hi, i'm a user of Internet security suite 2011. The problem is this: when real-time defence antivirus find a malware, it delete the file (and it's OK ;) ), but it also change my folders visualization option from "Show hidden files and folders" to "Do not show hidden files and folders" + disable the check on "Hide extensions for known file types".

My sytem: Windows XP Pro SP3

Any reply will be appreciated...

Comments

• Ok, i solved all the various issues regarding this software: the key Httpappskip to surf the Internet, the operating system too slow, the interface too slow in starting, and this specific question.

The solution was a complete uninstall, and switching to another security suite. Greetings to all and happy holidays. ;)

• Hello,

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

This discussion has been closed.