Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 Crashed On Window 7 64-bit When Running Anti-virus Scanning

Options

I am a registered user of the Bitdefender Internet security 2009 with 2 years subscription and recently, I have upgraded my computer from WinXP to Windows 7 64-bit OS and since then, either the bitdefender internet security 2009 or 2010 fails to run the aniti-virus scan program and keep crashing on my computer which causes the blue screen to be displayed and ended up I had to reboot my computer ( eg. 15 times I tried already).

I now installed the Norton Internet Security 2010 trial version while waiting for this to be sorted out to keep my computer healthy and virus free.

Further info here. The bitdefender installation process seems to be completed 100% successfully without a complaint but only when I try to do a quick scan or deep scan on my computer which less than 10 seconds or so, the program crashes my computer to cause the blue screen to be displayed.

There are some other articles described the similar problem which I am having here and I tried to follow that solution but still, didn't work.

Please help urgently as I wanted to continue using what I paid for and not the Norton Internet Security 2010 trial version which eventually will run out of the trial benefit.

This discussion has been closed.