Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Using Bittorrent With Bitdefender

Options

Hi,

about a week ago, I installed bitdefender security suite and I've been having problems with using Bittorrent. The download speed is reduced to one fifths of the maximum speed and is often measured in tens of kbs. I've already tried to forward the ports 6882-6889, to no use. I have btdna disabled. I disabled the whole firewall and realtime protection, with no use.

I use Windows XP and the version of Bitdefender is 2011 14.0.23.312

Thanks,

-K

Comments

• Hi,

What Windows Service Pack you have installed with XP ? You do not have the latest BitDefender build installed so right click on BitDefender icon and select "Update Now". Restart the PC when the updates are installed then check again for updates until you see the message "No updates available" then let me know if the issue still persist.

Also provide me with a screenshot of the BitDefender Firewall -> Network module in Expert View (you can switch to expert mode from the Options button).

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.