Bitdefender 2011 Total Security Services Failed Awaiting Tech Support Response For 7 Days

Hi ,

I uploaded files to tech support on 02/01/2011, regarding bitdefender crashing after a few minutes of starting up.

I have uninstalled using the uninstal tool , re-installed with no errors, but get the same issue.

Added to this , today and last night bitdefender greyed out after leaving the pc unattended for 1 hour.

I also seem to see on occasion the "general " page that there is no licence and no days in expiry although in registration , everything appears ok.

I followed a sticky posting asking top add productupdates.xml, after adding this the issue is still happening and i have lost bitdefender from my task bar!

Given that i have now had 18 days of intermittent exposure to unprotected access to the internet , would i be right in saying that if this issue is resolved, Bitdefender will add these days back to my licence?

Looking forward to a speedy response and a fix

Jim

Comments

• dedpunx
    edited January 2011

still no support!

• Hi Jim,

Please check your email associated with the ticket ID: 201012291013641 and send me the requested log files. You will have my answer in the next 48 hours since I receive your answer.

This discussion has been closed.