Internet Defender 2011

I recently renewed and downloaded 2011 Internet Defender on Windows Vista Home Edition. Windows Defender was closed and the download went smoothly. However, after rebooting, Windows will not open and remains in the Welcome screen continuously. I used the Windows Restore feature, removed the program and tried again with the same results. Any advice

Comments

• I recently renewed and downloaded 2011 Internet Defender on Windows Vista Home Edition. Windows Defender was closed and the download went smoothly. However, after rebooting, Windows will not open and remains in the Welcome screen continuously. I used the Windows Restore feature, removed the program and tried again with the same results. Any advice

Internet Defender 2011? I do not understand ... Bitdefender is responsible for a problem that you experience on your PC?

Be clear explanations

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Hello,

Are you currently having any BitDefender product installed on your PC ? Any other security solution ?

Please follow the steps below and send me the generated log file:

1. Download this file:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.

7. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link and one for the topic you started.

Looking forward to your answer!