Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Purchase Issue: Cannot Write Cookie To File. [solved]

Options
Kaltschmitt
edited February 2011 in Registration

As I posted at the German Forum.

I bought Bitdefender Internet Security yesterday but didn´t receive a license key.

Help would be fine if theres somebody out there to help me on the weekend.

Thanks

Comments

• About 10 min waiting and helps there ;)

Thank you George R. for the fast support.

• George R.
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hello Kaltschmitt,

Indeed, we are aware of this inconvenient situation and steps are being taken to resolve it as soon as possible. I have already offered you a solution so that you can take advantage of your purchase in the meantime. :)

If anyone else is reading this topic and is confronted with the same issue, please post or send me a P.M. (personal message). Also mention the purchased BitDefender software and an order number.

Thank you for you understanding.

• I also have this problem. Purchased bd internet security 2011 on Friday so as to renew from bd 2010. Directed to Digital River website to download software. No licence key received with confirmation email. Have used my 2010 licence key to get program to work but this expires in 21 days. Customer Number 94279949513, Order Number 9692768724.

Thanks,

OP

• George R.
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hello oldpaint,

I offered you the same workaround as for Kaltschmitt, even if it was kind of redundant in your case. :)

Thank you for posting.

• I have the same problem. I have PM u. Please fix this for me too.

• Hello nish_bd,

I replied to your PM. It is my understanding that this issue should be solved today and the purchased license keys delivered automatically to your Inbox. At that time you will only have to re-register by entering the new 7 digit license key.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions :)

• George R.
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hello all,

All purchase confirmations for the orders affected by this issue have been resent and I recommend checking your Inbox for an email on behalf of Digital River. I can only hope this delay was not too troublesome. :)

The license key can also be recovered from https://www.findmyorder.com

If you were given a temporary license key by me or my colleagues and went ahead with the install of BitDefender 2011, you only have to re-register.

In order to register, please open BitDefender and then click on "License Info" from the bottom part of the window to enter your purchased license key.

Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

• nish_bd
    edited February 2011
    Options

I have still not recieved any mail from DR . please check my status.

• George R.
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hello nish_bd,

I replied to your email request. Everything should be fine now. I added to the previous post the link to the Digital River account where you can also access your license key.