Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scan Activity Bar No Activity For Net Zone

Options

So BitDefender Total Security 2011 finally works now after I installed it a week ago. Now I notice that for the scan activity bar the Net Zone doesn't show any activity, only the File zone. In the Firewall settings, it does not show any activity for Incoming and Outgoing. What's going on?

It worked for the first day and now nothing.

Comments

• I have same problem on XP. Windows 7 is OK. I hope somebody from BitDefender team is reading this. Is it update or virus or trojan or my system or.....?

• This worked for me: Go to start>all programs>Bit Defender 2011>Repair or Remove.

Chose Repair but save your settings before repairing.

After it finish reboot and download updates. It should work now. ;)

• I have same problem on XP. Windows 7 is OK. I hope somebody from BitDefender team is reading this. Is it update or virus or trojan or my system or.....?

I'm experiencing the same problem on Windows 7. I have to click on the troubleshoot button in the Firewall Settings pane to rectify it.

Michael

• I've now been able to correct the problem, but only after completely uninstalling and then reinstalling the program.

• Hello,

For those who are still encountering this issue please open BitDefender, switch it to Expert View from the Options button then go to the Firewall tab. There tell me if the module is disabled / grayed out or appears as Enabled.

Also follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!