Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Registration Key Invalid

Options

Hello , My name is Briton Miller.

I bought your Bitdefender Internet security 2011 tonight upon installation i came to the registration process and when i attempted to enter the 7 digit reg key for windows based systems supplied with he software it says invalid registration key and ask for a 20 digit key .

there was a 20 digit key supplied along with it but it is listed as a MAC registration key for the free MAC Antivirus Subscription that came as a promo in this box. I have not attempted to use the MAC key , only the 7 digit Windows key. I am running Win 7 x64 SP1.

I would like some assistance soon as i am using some freebie software atm due to the fact my subscription to AVG expired this week .

Thanks for your time

Briton Miller

Comments

• Hello Briton,

I have answered your existing e-mail request. Please follow the installation steps I have given you in order to solve the issue.

Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions.

• KeaIT
    Options
    Hello Briton,

I have answered your existing e-mail request. Please follow the installation steps I have given you in order to solve the issue.

Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions.

How can i resolve this issue....i have uninstalled and installed , reloaded whole system... how can i fix this?

• Hello Kea IT,

I have sent you an email with all the necessary instructions on how to fix the encountered issue.

Please let me know via P.M. if you run into any difficulties while following the troubleshooting steps.

• Unknown
    edited March 2011
    Options

Hello Kea IT,

I received your PM and I can confirm that your license key is valid and will expire on: 2012/03/28.

Follow the steps George sent you and, if the issue still persist, let me know and we will further investigate.

Best regards,