[resolved]Unable To Activate Bitdefender 2011

Hi,

I bought BitDefender 2011 from hermanstreet.com yesterday. have been trying to get it up and running from then. it accepts the activation key for a few seconds and then goes back and closes the application and says license key is invalid. I have no clue what to do with this crazy situation. Have mailed both bitdefender and hermanstreet. bitdefender responded asking me to use the key in the 'license info' which i did more than a hundred times already. it just doesnt work. and hermanstreet hasnt even acknowledged the mail. please help asap.

regards

Biju

Comments

• bijuthotta
    edited March 2011

here are the screen shots

post-50986-1299642278_thumb.jpg

post-50986-1299642288_thumb.jpg

post-50986-1299642297_thumb.jpg

post-50986-1299642557_thumb.jpg

• Hello Biju,

I will send you an email shortly with a solution to the encountered issue.

Thanks!

• thank you George. that will be much appreciated. i was beginning to wonder if there was no support at all. i downloaded your uninstall tool and uninstalled everything properly and installed the software again. but still its exactly the same situation as before. look forward to your mail at the earliest. thanks!

Biju

Hello Biju,

I will send you an email shortly with a solution to the encountered issue.

Thanks!

• George, did everything you asked for. but when it comes to creating the account, it again says 'the license key you have entered is invalid. if you purchased this key you can contact customer support to get help with this issue.' please help asap. thanks

• George R.
    edited March 2011

Hello Biju,

I believe everything is set now and installation ended successfully :)

Thank you for the time.

• Hi George,

Awesome support from you is highly appreciated. All is working perfect! I am very happy with the support of BitDefender and I firmly believe that I made the right choice buying from you guys! Good work and all the best!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.