Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Automatic Renewal

Options

Hi,

I have had issues in previous years with my subscription automatically renewing. On one occasion I was charged twice for the same product. I no longer wish to use BitDefender and I do not want my subscription to be automatically renewed. I tried to contact customer services using the web form several times last year without reply so I am trying this. Please can you make sure my subscription does not renew when it expires. I have gone to the avangate website and tried to disable the auto-renewal option but I have no faith in BitDefender or avangate so I will try every avenue available. I appear to have BitDefender 2010 and 2008 listed as active on my account, I don't know why. I just cancelled the auto-renew option for 2010 on avangate but 2008 doesn't appear.

Please can someone look into this for me and make sure nothing renews this year. I have no wish to use your products any more and you have already taken money from me against my will in previous years.

Thanks

David

Comments

• George R.
    edited March 2011
    Options

Hello David,

I first wish to say that in the past you were not charged twice for the same product. Instead there was an automatic renewal on your existing subscription, at the same time that you manually renewed online.

The current charge was for an automatic renewal of your previous BitDefender Antivirus 2008 (1 PC, 1 year) subscription, made trough Digital River. The charge has now been reversed and you were unsubscribed from the database.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day! :)

This discussion has been closed.