[resolved]Not Accepting My Valid Key

I just purchased bitdefender internet security 2011, i uninstalled bitdefender 2009 total security on my 32 bit windows vista but during resgistration "under registrer your product" i enter the key which I obtained by paying online, it states "this is a valid, full license", but when i goto the next screen for "activate online features" and create a new account it tells me "the license key you have entered is not valid, if you purchased this key you can contact customer support to get help with this issue" is thier any solution to this issue.

Tks

Comments

• George R.
    edited April 2011

Hello,

Customer's issue has already been solved :)

Thank you!

• I have the same issue, been over a week with no help. Can we post how to fix it to help others ?

• It takes the key on install, as well as support telling me it's a valid key. A few minutes after the install BD pops up telling me the key is invalid. Only works with 2010, 2011 will give these issues.

I have a book of 2011 issues I hate to say. I have sold BD for years and 2011 is killing so much time. IMHO 2010 was a great version when faced with most my customers having issues.

• Hello,

Does this happen on a fresh install without prior using the 2010 version ? Have you reinstalled the 2011 on that PC ? If yes, that means that the issue is due to the fact that a Windows Registry key associated with the registration information wasn't deleted. If that's the case please confirm and I will send you the steps to follow to resolve this issue.

If you are on a fresh new install then we need to further investigate. Provide me with more detailed information on your Internet connection type, speed and if you are required a proxy to connect to the Internet (if you are using a router please let me know).

Looking forward to your answer!

• I am interested on acquiring the program. I just want to ask if how much mbps is required in order for the system to work effectively. Thanks in advance icon_biggrin.gif

• I am interested on acquiring the program. I just want to ask if how much mbps is required in order for the system to work effectively. Thanks in advance icon_biggrin.gif

Complete requirements are listed on the System Requirements tab for each of the products:

Total Security (click on the System Requirements tab)

Internet Security (click on the System Requirements tab)

Antivirus Pro (click on the System Requirements tab)

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.