Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Exit

Options

I have a little problem. I want to know how can I exit from BitDefender permanently. I mean i have "CrossFire" and it does not work. Please someone tell me how can I exit, cause it does not have the "exit" button.

Comments

• I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish looking for an "Exit" button. You can go into BD Preferences and turn off individual modules on each of the 3 tabs as shown in this screen shot:

post-35640-1303658648_thumb.jpg

You can also "Turn Game Mode On" by right-clicking on the red BD icon in the Windows System Tray.

But even when you do that, basic BD files are still loaded into memory at PC startup and are running in the background.

Regards,

• DJoe
    Options
    I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish looking for an "Exit" button. You can go into BD Preferences and turn off individual modules on each of the 3 tabs as shown in this screen shot:

post-35640-1303658648_thumb.jpg

You can also "Turn Game Mode On" by right-clicking on the red BD icon in the Windows System Tray.

But even when you do that, basic BD files are still loaded into memory at PC startup and are running in the background.

Regards,

My problem is the program "XTrap" - is an anti-cheating program,but is an add-on and it is not an executable. And when BitDefender sees this program it blocks him. I must to find a way to exit from BitDefender or make a rule for this non-executable program.

• Have you checked the Z8Games forum? I found this topic where users discuss several potential solutions for CrossFire/XTrap & BitDefender.

Good luck!

Regards,