[resolved]3 Pc Licence

Hi there, I would like to know, I am currently using BD Total Security on my computers.

I have 4 computers, all of them are my private computers, they are just located at different places.

Please help me with my question, can I register only 3 pc's with my key regardless of how many pc's is on at the same time, or can I register 4 computers, but obviously not all 4 are allowed online at the same time?

Reason I ask this, is I use max 2 computers at the same time, but as said I have 4 computers, so there will always be some of the computers turned off.

Is this possible/allowed? Or do I need to buy another licence?

Help/info will be much appreciated!!

Comments

• Hi CalMul,

I sent you an email with what can we do to use your key on 4 PC. Reply me if you agree with what I have wrote you.

Thank you!

• Hi Mihaela M.

Thanks alot for the mail, I received it!

I'm currenly sitting on another problem now, I formatted my pc today, installed 2011 as I was on 2010 still, then entered they key when I installed as it asked, it was accepted and after installation and reboot the trial window pops up, tried again entering it and said I cannt use the same key on the same computer twice, and that the key is for Total Security and I'm trying to install Total Security.....HUH? LOL!!!

Pls help here, I got the key when I bought Total Security 2010 and it was registered and everything was fine.

Thanks alot!

• Mihaela M.
    edited May 2011

Hi CalMul,

Sorry for the delay. You met this situation because you entered same license key twice or our software remembered it from the previous installation. In BitDefender -> Expert View -> Registration you will see it, so it's not necessary to introduce it again.

Have a good day!

• Hi.

I want to ask if it is possible to install the license in different computers? Or every license is entitled to one computer? Thanks icon_biggrin.gif

• Hi Jessy,

You can have BitDefender installed on any PC. If you have a 3 PC license key then you can install and register BitDefender on any 3 PCs. If you wish to change one of these 3, simply uninstall BitDefender from the old PC and install it on the new one.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.