Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Xp Pro Pc Will Not Restart With Bdagent.exe Running

Options

My XP Pro box will not shutdown/restart without manually closeing bdagent.exe at restart/shutdown. MY Win 7 Pro machines do not have this issue nor do my 2 XP Home Addition PCs ?

bdagent.jpg

Is this an issue with XP Pro 32bit and is there a solution to the issue in the bdagent.jpg attached for XP Pro 32bit ?

Thanks...TRinAZ

Comments

• I can tell you that running BDAV Pro 2011 on my WinXP Pro SP3 32-bit desktop, does not give me this problem. I can't remember one time that it ever did, even previous Builds of BD.

Have you tried doing a repair of BD?

Regards,

• trinaz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Have you tried doing a repair of BD?

Regards,

Yep...2 times.....interestingly on both repair operations I did not loose any BD settings despite the BD warning message window upon repair startup.....is this normal now or should my settings been reset to default status ?

• I can't say about the settings as I've not had any reason to do a repair for quite some time.

As far as your original question, you may want to run the SupportTool and submit the logs to DanyDan as he describes HERE.

Regards,