Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]bdis 2011 Best Deals & Authorized Resellers

Leon108
edited June 2011 in Registration

I have been using BDIS for 3 years and was planning to renew it for the 4th one. For those past years renewal cost me around 38 Euros, although depending on the links (renewal, new purchase, by inserting key) there were differences in prices from around 38 Euros up to around 60 Euros. Now BD (official site) wants around 60 Euros with VAT (Euro & Dollar ratio is 1:1) which is unacceptable to me, and I was not able to find a cheaper option. Am I missing something?

Does anybody know a good deal for BDIS 2011, 3 PCs, 1 year? from trustworthy resellers dealing with Europe? The best would be Paypal and digital download. Where can I find a list of authorized BD resellers?

Would be obliged for any help in this regard.

Comments

• Leon108
    edited June 2011

I have found some great deals like those two below for BDIS 2011, 3PCs for only 16 Euros, but I don't know whether they are authorized resellers or not or whether buying from them would not be against some BD's policy and the serial key would be invalid.

• Hello Leon,

I will look into this matter and contact you with a definitive answer in the following 24-48hours.

If you need any additional information, please let me know.

• Thank you very much George! Looking forward to your answer.

• Hello Leon,

Both offers are legitimate. If you need any other information, you know how to contact me :)

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.