Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pchooklaunch64.exe - Application Error

Options

Hi,

Im using Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 on Windows Vista 64 Premium , Pchooklaunch64.exe crashes 30 min after start up, it only crashes once each start up, Bitdefender keeps working after that, this started on Friday June 17th

pchooklaunch64: Version 14.0.28.74

pchook64.dll: Version 14.0.13.41

Bitdefender: Version 14.0.28.351

Greets,

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Right click on the BitDefender icon and select "About" then post the listed build version here.

Also in what language you have BitDefender installed ? Please include a screenshot of the error you receive.

Kind regards,

• Krancis
    Options
    Hi,

Im using Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 on Windows Vista 64 Premium , Pchooklaunch64.exe crashes 30 min after start up, it only crashes once each start up, Bitdefender keeps working after that, this started on Friday June 17th

pchooklaunch64: Version 14.0.28.74

pchook64.dll: Version 14.0.13.41

Bitdefender: Version 14.0.28.351

Greets,

Same problem for me here. BitDefender build 14.0.28.351 - English version

Tried updating, but doesnt help, cannot terminate that ###### file as well. Do you really need me to post a picture of have application termination window looks like?

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Considering the fact that you are using the English version of the BitDefender 2011, you should have the latest build installed, build that also resolves the issue you currently encounter. The last build is: 14.0.30.357. Please right click on the BitDefender icon on the system tray and select 'Update Now'. Restart the PC then check the build. If you have the same build, please send me the following files for analysis:

- a Support Tool log as explained below;

- the file update_components.XML from:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011

[how to create SupportTool log file]

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Hi. I'm having the same problem with windows 7 home premium 64 bit and bitdefender total security 2011 fw 14.0.28.351 romanian language

• mikireg
    Options

error

Hi,

Since some weeks I got the following message, popping up and requiring just a click away.

I do not know what it does or why it is used.

I am using dutch Windows7 Home Premium 64bit.

Can anybody tell me about this or let me know how to avoid this annoying popping up.

Thanks and kind regards,

Michel H.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Michel :)

As the new Bitdefender 2012 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2012 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=211&id=42

Have a great weekend!