Reinstall?

After the June 30 slowdown problem I gave up getting BD Antivirus 2011 Pro working and did a clean install. Fomatted my HD. No other software on it yet except configured email. Hardware drivers all working. System runs good - so far.

XP Pro SP3, Ver 5.1 -all updates (104 of them since I had to update from SP2)

32 bit

3 GIG Ram

Intel Core Quad CPU

[email protected] 2.4 GHz

Megan at chat assured me I could now safely reinstall. I have the .exe install file downloading now. Are you certain I can safely install this software? I cannot deal with another slowdown or real time protection being broken off and on.

Comments

• Update:

The 256M install file required a long time to download on my slow DSL.

BD Antivirus 2011 now runs fine. Startup which I keep clean is speedy. Was time for an annual clean install on a home computer with two users. I do not know what the conflict was after the June 30 problem. I did not run other virus utilities; restore did not help unless I went back a week.

The BD rescue CD helped me with a last minute data backup.

• Hello and thank you for your feedback. I am glad to see that the issue is resolved now after you reinstall BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011.

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime!

Best regards,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.