Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Important Problems

Options

there's some problems that makes me can't use bitdefender :(

1- upload problem:

i reported before download problem here

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=26965

and this problem fixed but now same problem for upload now, bitdefender continue the upload after i close the browser and make my upload very slow( like 5 K/s ), if you want a video that's easy but this problem like before ( download problem ).

2- VMware Workstation problem:

when i run vmware my pc stop working many times for about to 5 minutes every time or more i can't do any thing except waiting vmware to close, at this time bitdefender don't use much ram or processor just the hard drive, this problem solved with 2012 beta but when i tried the final same problem back again.

in this problem i tried all version of bitdefender from 2009 to 2012

3- slow pc problem:

bitdefender 2012 the best bitdefender product until now it's more faster but i compare it with other product in same pc ( my pc ), with other antivirus product i can run vmware and firefox and yahoo and video do many things in same time without any problems but with bitdefender i can do one or more only, why you don't make bitdefender more speed so all kind of users can use it?!

in all problems i tried all bitdefender versions

my pc:

Motherboard Name: Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3L

CPU Type QuadCore Intel Core i5-750, 3200 MHz

Ram: 4 giga ( DDR3 )

VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

Hard drivers: Drive #1 - WDC WD7500AARS-00Y5B1 (698 GB) - Drive #2 - WDC WD5000AAKS-00UU3A0 (465 GB)

windows: XP 32Bit ( i tried win7 ultimate 32Bit too )

firefox v5.0.1 and opera 11.50.1074

please i know that bitdefender is the best database in the world but with program problems i can't use it or recommended it to my friends and clients

sorry for my bad english and long story hope bitdefender to be the best program too

Comments