Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Is 2012 Pop Up Ads?

Options

How can I disable the pop up ads that I am getting daily from bitdefender IS 2012? They pop up on my desktop now almost every day.

I get them now every day since I installed the program?

Comments

• Are you running it as a Trial version or have you entered a valid license key? Open BD and at the bottom-right of the window, click on License Info. The next window that opens will either display the license key or say Trial Version as shown in the screen shot in this post.

Regards,

• It's a valid license...I have had it for a year and I have 57 days left till I have to renew.

Could the fact I am under 2 months mean I will get pop up ads till I renew?

Are you running it as a Trial version or have you entered a valid license key? Open BD and at the bottom-right of the window, click on License Info. The next window that opens will either display the license key or say Trial Version as shown in the screen shot in this post.

Regards,

• Hello,

No Texasghost, as far as I know you will be notified only when you have less than 2 weeks on your license key. Can you post a screenshot please ?

Thank you!

• I got one this morning as well.......

Been a paid user for like 3 years now. If it happens again I'll capture it & reply.

• Hi,

Oldtyme: did it happened when you started your PC or you had the PC already turned on ? What was the exact message?

• Hi,

Oldtyme: did it happened when you started your PC or you had the PC already turned on ? What was the exact message?

It was already turned on.....it was a big ad on the bottom right of the screen. I have since rebooted several times & haven't seen it reoccur.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

Thank you for your feedback.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Have a nice day.