Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Malwarebytes Free + Bitdefender

Options

Hello, i am trying new version of bitdefender and it made me uninstall malwarebytes free that it doesnt have real time protecion i simply use it as a second opinion software. Is it Possible to install it in BIS? thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Starting with the 2011 version of BitDefender, at the installation, it will search for other security installed software that are installed on the same PC and advise you on removing them. It is not a must, however, it's a highly recommended action to take.

You can install MBAM after you install BitDefender. Make sure that you do NOT register/active MBAM as its Real time protection module will be enabled and will result in a conflict with the same module provided by BitDefender.

Kind regards,

• Thanks Danydan, yes, of course that i will use it just as a second opinion, as a scanner, not like resident or real protection. My question was that, if there is a problem using it like a simple scanner and not like resident.

• Nope, you shouldn't have any issues using both. I have both installed on a Windows 7 x64 - BitDefender Total Security and MBAM.