Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Ok...where Are The Logs And How Do You Access Them?

Options

Searched all through the new interface...and everytime I tried the help "search"...all I got was the main help html file ?

Where are the scan logs and how do you acess them ?

BDIS 2012

Win 7 Pro 64bit

TiminAZ

Comments

• Open BD & click on Events. Under Antivirus-->Virus Scan, click once on the event to select it. Details are displayed in the bottom pane. Then click on the View log button.

post-35640-1312809224_thumb.jpg

Regards,

• Yeah, a small web page explaining the changes between 2011 and 2012 would have been invaluable.

The roll-out of 2012 is a disaster for existing users. No help on Auto Pilot or Safego and some other features either. :(

• Hello,

Allow me to contradict you. We have help files for all the features including Auto Pilot or SafeGo.

You can find the help files in the folder below, the same as it was for the 2011 version.

C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2012\support\offlinemanual\html

Check:

- autopilot.html

- safego.html

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime! Last but not least note that you posted - again - in a wrong forum category.

Case resolved, topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.