[solved]cannot Register On A Second Pc

Juice
edited August 2011 in Registration

Good day,

I'm having an issue installing BitDefender Total Secuity 2011 on a second PC. Every time I try to register the product key, I get an "unable to validate product key message." Are you supposed to install it on the three PCs the same day you bought it? I didn't have three PCs at the time, and I just got this one up and running. I figure with 615 days left on my account I should be able to activate on three PCs at any point during the time the registration is active.

Here's a screenshot. Any help that can be provided would be appreciated.

JB

Comments

• Good day,

I'm having an issue installing BitDefender Total Secuity 2011 on a second PC. Every time I try to register the product key, I get an "unable to validate product key message." Are you supposed to install it on the three PCs the same day you bought it? I didn't have three PCs at the time, and I just got this one up and running. I figure with 615 days left on my account I should be able to activate on three PCs at any point during the time the registration is active.

Here's a screenshot. Any help that can be provided would be appreciated.

JB

Never mind. Solved my own problem. Turns out I'm just stupid. Thanks for your time everyone :)

JB

• Hello JB,

I am glad the issue was solved.

Have a nice day!

This discussion has been closed.