Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Blue Screen Problem

Options

hello dan

i got this problem bluescreen .........i hve installed and unstalled bitdefender 5 or 6 times but blue screen came again ....i thnk this is a bug which hve to fixed

plz check this also ..............till i am using panda internet security 2012 bcoz of bluescreen....... i uninstall bitdefender internet security 2012....i contacted to the email abut this issue also.... but no answer from tht side .....and siteadvisor still an issue ..when i got an email from ur technical department tht this problem is fixed but still this problem came...bitdefender can'nt show any rating it.... when i used the bitdefnder 2011 version still this problem was there and u said i escalated it ...but i don't got any update tht this problem is resolved in 2011 version.........plz fix these issue so tht i can use it..........plz blue screen ......

i am using bitdefender internet security 2012

window 7 home

64 bit

Comments

• hello dan

i got this problem bluescreen .........i hve installed and unstalled bitdefender 5 or 6 times but blue screen came again ....i thnk this is a bug which hve to fixed

plz check this also ..............till i am using panda internet security 2012 bcoz of bluescreen....... i uninstall bitdefender internet security 2012....i contacted to the email abut this issue also.... but no answer from tht side .....and siteadvisor still an issue ..when i got an email from ur technical department tht this problem is fixed but still this problem came...bitdefender can'nt show any rating it.... when i used the bitdefnder 2011 version still this problem was there and u said i escalated it ...but i don't got any update tht this problem is resolved in 2011 version.........plz fix these issue so tht i can use it..........plz blue screen ......

i am using bitdefender internet security 2012

window 7 home

64 bit

Hi Amit,

I had the same problem as you and did not get a fix or a reply! I uninstalled BD 2012 and went back to 2011 and have not had any problems or blue screen of death since.

• I have been using Bitdefender Total Security for a couple of years. My 2011 version has worked very well with no problems. With 60 days subscription left I decided to renew and downloaded Total Security 2012.

I wish I had not! I have fought against a Blue Screen problem to the extent that I had to restore my PC to factory setup and restore data etc... Nightmare.

I have not re-installed TS 2012 and will not do so until I see something from Bitdefender to convince me they have fixed this serious problem.

• I have been using Bitdefender Total Security for a couple of years. My 2011 version has worked very well with no problems. With 60 days subscription left I decided to renew and downloaded Total Security 2012.

I wish I had not! I have fought against a Blue Screen problem to the extent that I had to restore my PC to factory setup and restore data etc... Nightmare.

I have not re-installed TS 2012 and will not do so until I see something from Bitdefender to convince me they have fixed this serious problem.

Hi Rdradour.

Sorry to hear your having problems with BD internet security 2012 also.

Check out my other post regarding the blue screen of death problem. http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=118261

I'm very disappointed in 2012. It seems Bd is getting worse every year. Problem after problem.

Good luck!

• Hi Rdradour.

Sorry to hear your having problems with BD internet security 2012 also.

Check out my other post regarding the blue screen of death problem. http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=118261

I'm very disappointed in 2012. It seems Bd is getting worse every year. Problem after problem.

Good luck!

Hi Irish FX4,

There is no doubt in my mind that there is a serious problem with 2012 bitdefender suites which is causing the BSOD on some machines.

It is all well and good BD support asking why we have uninstalled BD 2012 and then inform them of a problem. FACT IS (Bitdefender are you listening) we use our PCs to work and if it stops then so do we. I cannot afford to spend even a couple of hours installing / unistalling different versions, support tools etc. to trouble shoot a problem so serious that I can't use my PC. Like Irish FX4 the only option is to go back to BD2011 and wait for BD to test their own product fully.

• Hello,

How do you expect us to resolve an issue that we do not investigate? And how can we find a resolution when you refuse to send any logs? I'm sorry however what you request is impossible. It's a must to analyze the dump files to find the cause of the BSOD.

The very last thing I would recommend to any of our users is to reinstall BitDefender when they encounter an issue, at least without taking with us first. Most of the times, a reinstall is not even needed.

Irish FX4: please do not advise other users to read your topics if you are not certain that both issues are identical. Can you tell me the reason of his BSOD ? I would also like to know how you came to the conclusion that the issue you encounter and his issue are one and the same, maybe you can help me better understand the BSOD he encounter and find a resolution for it.

Regards,