Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Absolute Crap

Options

BitDefender 2012 is absolute crap!

I purchased the licence because I was happy with the previous version, but it has been completely changed. When I'm trying to access the internet BitDefender slows down my computer so much that it is unusable!

I would like to turn AutoPilot off, but then I would need to schedule scans, but there seems to be no way to do so. And I don't know if turning AutoPilot off would make any difference anyway.

Comments

• I, as well as MANY others are experiencing the same problems with the BD software. There are at least eight threads on this forum indicating the same occurrences. Many have uninstalled the BD software returning their computers to orginal performance standards and demanded refunds. Others of us who are outside the 30-day window are stuck with the substandard performance. BitDefender--WHEN CAN WE EXPECT A PERMANENT SOLUTION?!!!!!!!!

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Have a great weekend.