Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Responsibility

Options

Hi Bitdefender Team!

I dont really know what you guys are doing at Bitdefender besides fighting malware but this problem solving and

customer support thing of your products dont seems to be in your biggest intrests or is it?

I mean..after taking a look around at this forum..with all complains about your products

and the answers Bitdefender Team gives to the users.I realize some things..scary things

First of all many users is having serious issues with your products..and almost all issues

is about performance..or product not able to function

Are all at Bitdefender is living in some kind of total denial?.You people at Bitdefender Team just

assumes that its never anything wrong the products..Its always the users fault when the

products dont work or slowing down the computer..and it makes me angry and frustrated.

I mean..people at Bitdefender..it is your product that user buy in hope of having piece of mind

knowing that they done what they can to protect themself on the net these days

but the only thing the users gets in return is a pain of slowdowns and a total unstable computer.

Its time for you all at Bitdefender to open up your eyes and face it!

It is your product that causes people (YOUR CUSTOMERS) trouble

It is your product that the users should be able to trust..but cant beacuse of its unreliableness

It is your responsibility to make sure your Bitdefender poducts are stable before your release it to public

There are more and more unsatisfied users...Thats is a fact!

Its time to go to work NOW Bitdefender Team and sort this out NOW!

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Hi Danne.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I dont really know what you guys are doing at Bitdefender besides fighting malware but this problem solving and

customer support thing of your products dont seems to be in your biggest intrests or is it?

Besides fighting malware, for us the customers are very important(No. 1).

I mean..after taking a look around at this forum..with all complains about your products

and the answers Bitdefender Team gives to the users.I realize some things..scary things

In some cases we are forced to use some workarounds, but these cases are isolated. After the update is released, we provide the customers all the support to undo the steps and run a product update.

Are all at Bitdefender is living in some kind of total denial?.You people at Bitdefender Team just

assumes that its never anything wrong the products.

With all the respect, this information is false. Please take a look over here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=130326

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=124830

When we have an issue with a specific module, the user has the right to know that. And it's our job to report this so that our developers can fix it.

Its time for you all at Bitdefender to open up your eyes and face it!

We are always AWAKE.

Take care.

• HI Chris!

I tought I explain sometings..

I was recently using F-secure CS and then found out that its was using technology from Bitdefender.

I read some reviews at sites like AV-comparatives.org,Virus Bulltin.com and AV-Test.org and was

really impressed about the product reviews..so I decided to give it a try..But now im not impressed at all

After Installation of Bitdefender AV 2012 my PC went to a crawl.

I notised that the biggest slowdowns was beacuse of the product was downloading updates..about 100mb

I found it normal but annoying as I experience the same slowdowns after installing F-secure CS.

After finishing updating I was browsing trough explorer then the PC just totaly locked-up and the only way

to make it work again was to do a forced reboot.

After the PC boot up my CPU fan went crazy..HDD also and didnt seems to calm down

I was able to bring up task manager after about 5 min later and notised vsserv.exe was using 100% cpu and still keept using

100% cpu 2 hours later

I managed to bring up Bitdefender GUI and turned everyting off and my PC usuable again..but then about 10 min later it was

acting wierd again and again I bring up the GUI and see everyting is turned on again..so i turned it off

Im doing this about 4 times over and over again..but get the same result.

A few hours later im at the PC trying to figure out whats wrong..then I notised that Bitdefenders try-icon is gray-out

and getting a message that the service not responding..so I boot up in safe mode and going to services and found out

that the only way to keep Bitdefender service running its to make Windows to restart the Bitdefender service everytime it fails

Later it all seems to work but then the next problem occur..Im trying to play a video at Youtube but nothing happening

Just loading..loading..loading

So I go in to the Bitdefender GUI and turn off Active virus control..and is seems to work..for a while..jet again its turned on again

Now I have unistalled Bidefender..

If its any help for you at bitdefender ive found some problems in the following...

Settings are not saved in Bitdefender XML configuration files= Corrupt XML configuration files

Slowdowns when updating= Bitdefender is decompressing files after reciving updates

Slowdowns when watching Videos= To much http scanning which seems to overloads the engine and cause delays

• rootkit
    Options

Hi :)

With your permission, I will like to further investigate the current situation.

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

Thank you.