Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Autoscan Is Disabled

Options

I have downloaded and installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 from Birdefender website yesterday (17-Dec-2011). I have activated it as trial version. I have set autoscan and autopilot on. I have done full system scan last night. Today I got a messge on the home screen stating "Some issues require your attention. There is one issue to fix". When I click on the message, I got a dialog stating "Autoscan is disabled. Your computer is at risk". I selected the row and pressed <Start>; it is failed. I restarted the machine the status and result persist. My PC is Intel 915gav/3 GB RAM/Palit 9600GT graphics card with Windows XP Home SP3 OEM version. I have attached the screen shots of messages in a PDF file.

Please advise what to do now. Thanks.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8898" data-fileid="8898" rel="">BDIS2012_AutoscanDisabled_Issue_18_Dec_2011.pdf

Comments

This discussion has been closed.